Hollow Cathode Lamps for AA
Hollow Cathode Lamp Flyer
Glass Expansion supplies Hollow Cathode Lamps to suit atomic absorption spectrophotometers from all major manufacturers. We supply standard uncoded lamps plus data coded lamps for Agilent/Varian, Thermo Fisher and PerkinElmer instruments.
Our lamps are fully guaranteed and each lamp is individually tested to ensure optimal performance in your instrument. The test data for each lamp is stored and tracked by serial number. Our lamps are guaranteed for 2 years or 5000 milliampere-hours, whichever comes first. Rigid quality control ensures that all lamps meet the same high standard for intensity, stability and spectral purity.
|1.5inch (37mm) Lamp:
||2inch (51mm) Lamp:
Our lamps feature:
- Intense emission of resonance lines
- Narrow line width for maximum sensitivity and linearity
- Minimal spectral interference
- Rapid warm up and stable long term emission
- Low noise operation
- Long running life and a 5 year shelf life
- Careful selection of cathode materials and geometry to achieve a combination of spectral purity and optimal sputtering rate
Download the Data Sheet for: 1.5 inch (37mm) Hollow Cathode Lamps
Download the Data Sheet for: 2 inch (51mm) Hollow Cathode Lamps