Glass Expansion Nebulizers by Type
DuraMist - for routine high precision HF analyses
The DuraMist concentric nebulizer is the most economical nebulizer for high precision analyses involving samples digested in HF.*
- Material: HF Resistant PEEK
- High physical reproducibility ~ 2%
- High tolerance to particulates, up to 75um depending on uptake
- TDS tolerance, typically up to 30%
- Low RSD's due to concentric geometry
- Uses only standard ICP argon supply pressures
- Standard 6mm size fits standard cyclonic spray chambers. Adaptors are available for Scott type spray chambers
- Standard available uptakes: 0.4 and 1.0ml/min
DuraMists with sample uptakes 0.4 and 1.0ml/min are supplied with 1 x NFT-050, UniFit Connector with 1.3mm OD x 0.50mm ID x 700mm long sample tubing.
* The DuraMist nebulizer is recommended for samples containing up to 5% HF. For samples with higher concentrations of HF, we recommend the OpalMist PFA nebulizer.