Direct Connection (DC) Nebulizer
The DC nebulizer is our latest design. It has a UniFit sample connector which slides easily over the sample arm and an argon connector configured to connect directly to your ICP. The benefits of the DC nebulizer are:
- Inert metal-free argon connector.
- Instrument-specific Direct Connect flexible argon line.
- Reliable ratchet fitting ensures leak-free gas connection.
In addition to these unique benefits, the DC nebulizer shares the following benefits with the U-Series nebulizer:
- Resists blockage: The sample channel is uniform from the entry point to the tip, so there is nowhere for particulates to be trapped.
- Fast washout: Since there is nowhere for sample to be trapped, the fastest possible washout and highest sample throughput is achieved.
- Simple to use: Our proprietary UniFit connector slides easily over the sample arm and creates an excellent seal.
- Full length VitriCone construction: With the VitriCone design, the sample channel is constructed from heavy glass capillary which is machined to very high tolerances.
|Part number A14-07-USS2, SeaSpray DC Nebulizer for Agilent 5100
DC versions of the SeaSpray, MicroMist, Conikal, Slurry, DuraMist, OpalMist and VeeSpray nebulizers are available to suit the most common models of ICP-OES and ICP-MS.
The glass DC nebulizers use the inert PEEK gas connector, part number 70-803-1096.
The DC nebulizer part number has a prefix specific to each type of gas connector. For example, the prefix "A14-" denotes a connector for the Agilent 5100 ICP-OES,
so part number A14-07-USS2 is a SeaSpray nebulizer configured for direct connection to the Agilent 5100. See Understanding Glass Expansion nebulizer part numbers for
a full list of available DC nebulizers, or Choose a Nebulizer to suit your ICP to see the DC nebulizers for your particular ICP model.