As shown in Figure 10, the SeaSpray nebulizer gives the highest
SRBR value (indicating the lowest detection limits) with the universal
DuraMist nebulizer next best. The V-groove nebulizer gives the
lowest SRBR values and consequently, will have the highest
Figure 10. SRBR at 0.7 L/min nebulizer flow
SeaSpray Conikal DuraMist
If you want the best performance your ICP-OES can provide, it is
essential that you choose the proper nebulizer and spray chamber
combination to meet the demands of your sample types. In addition
to following recommended maintenance procedures to ensure
consistent performance and long-life. In this article we presented a
selection guide based on several performance criteria and cost of
ownership. If you require any further assistance selecting a sample
introduction system please contact us at email@example.com or
1. Glass Expansion July 2018 Newsletter, Inert-High Performance
ICP Sample Introduction System.
2. Glass Expansion October 2014 Newsletter, ICP Spray Chamber
3. Glass Expansion February 2018 Newsletter, Helix CT ICP Spray
Chamber with ConstantTorque Technology Provides Consistent
Day-to-Day Analytical Performance.
4. Glass Expansion June 2017 Newsletter, IsoMist XR: Improved
Performance with Precise Temperature Control for any ICP
5. Glass Expansion June 2013 Newsletter, A Nebulizer Update.
www.geicp.com Glass Expansion Newsletter | Issue 47 5